Description: We are looking for a talented individual who can collect and translate client requirements into elegant, usable website designs. This role is 90% creative/UX Design, 10% front-end coding, and will interact with the sales, marketing, and hosting teams in addition to end clients.
Must have a strong portfolio
- Work with Sales and Development teams to gather requirements on new projects
- Collaborate with Development, Marketing, and Hosting teams to scope projects and deliver estimates
- Plan and produce website and UI sitemaps, wireframes, design comps, and user flows
- Hand off design comps to the production team with a functionality review
- Produce static web graphics such as infographics and occasional banner ads
- 5+ years of experience in a website design role
- Must have an eye for good design and a fundamental understanding of design principles
- An understanding of responsive/mobile design is required
- High level of familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS including HTML5/CSS3)
- Must have outstanding attention to detail
- Must be organized, with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Some print design experience a plus
- Content management system experience a plus
Onsite in Jacksonville, FL. Full time assignment, open-ended.
Reports to the VP of Marketing