Director of Web Services
Summary: DiscoverTec is a leading technology firm that specializes in creating world-class, custom software solutions for our clients. This can include projects such as: back-office applications, custom databases, intranets, eCommerce sites and mobile apps to name a few. We work with clients in a variety of industries located throughout the country.
This role will be primarily focused on business development, account management and internal communications for the Web Development division of DiscoverTec. This person will be the primary point of contact for new clients as well as new project opportunities with existing clients.
In this role, you will be leading discovery meetings, working with the internal development team on defining the scope for various projects, establish pricing, presenting proposals to clients and work closely with Project Managers on various active accounts.
In addition, this role will also interface with our Hosting and Digital Marketing divisions as several clients and projects may overlap into those areas. This position reports directly to the CEO.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, account management or client services with an emphasis on technology (software or web development is highly preferred).
- Experience managing multiple clients or vendors at any given time
- Experience creating proposals or business requirements documentation
- Strong client services skills to help create the best solutions possible for our clients
- Managing new client leads
- Vetting potential new projects within new and existing clients
- Lead and coordinate discovery meetings
- Work closely with DiscoverTec’s internal software development team
- Walk through proposals with clients and handle Q&A sessions
- Address any issues that may arise within active projects
- Work closely with the CEO on business and project strategy
- Work with Project Managers to manage resource planning and organizational capacity planning
- Handle pricing negotiations